Uncertainty is everywhere, you might face tire puncture situation on the road, or unfavorable weather could also become a hurdle on your way towards the destination. Obviously, no one likes being stranded on the corner of a road that’s too when there is no help around. In such kind of situations, help yourself is the perfect formula to cope up with the calamity and for this purpose, car emergency kit is the primary thing to seek help from. Most of the vehicles do have built in and placed emergency kit, however, you must keep it updated with all the necessary fundamental stuff to use in the hour of need. We have compiled a checklist of sustenance, security, survival, tire repair and hygiene materials that you must have in your emergency kit of the car:
- Nonperishable food, like dry fruits, peanuts, almonds, dry cereal, fruit cups, sunflower seeds, energy or support drinks, etc.
- Tissue papers and baby wipes
- Trash bags
- Sanitizer or Soap Bar
- Small cotton or plastic tablecloth
- Toothbrush and toilet papers
- Water, it should be in reusable bottles or water filter which is available in cheap price options
- Torch or flashlight to use at night time or in overcast conditions
- Maps, binoculars, first aid kit, sunblock or shades
- Stick, gloves
- Hand and foot warmers in winter conditions
- TireCare Emergency Repair Kit
~ TireCare Sealant the world’s first permanent tire sealant and the best tire sealant to fix a flat tire. The tire sealants can permanently seals up punctures up to 12mm. Although it requires a DIY process as you will have to manually pump the sealant into the tire, there is no need for you to jack, unscrew or replace the tire for as long as the sealant is in the tire.
- Rain poncho if you are up to repair tire in rain